Figured out how to build my own playlists on YouTube so this should be interesting. This time around I tried to put the music list together based off the keywords from the tarot cards – one song for each keyword. Tell what, that was challenging in itself! So the list might be a little odd and I apologize for that up front. Let me know what you think.
Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
- The story starts in/on a volcano.
- The story takes place in the spring.
- During the story, there is a need to ask directions.
- The story must have an archivist in it.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
- Page of Swords
- Ten of Coins
- Nine of Wands
- Seven of Coins
- Ace of Swords
- Eight of Swords