Set Up At Least 2 Characters
- it’s easier to build a dynamic with at least two characters
- for a greater challenge use just one
- use too many characters and the story gets messy
- create new characters or use from your existing cast
- Seventh Sanctum’s Character Generator
- d20 Modern Dice Roller for Random Character Selection from your existing cast
- if you have 7 characters and you used a d8 but rolled an 8, create a new character to fill the empty slot (or roll again) for example
- you are also free to just choose the characters you want to write about
Random Writing Challenge Set
- The story must have a bard/singer in it.
- The story must involve a barrel or keg in the beginning.
- The story must have an earring appear in the middle.
- The story must involve a stained-glass window at the end.
Tarot Basic Plot Themes Set
- The Introduction Card
- The Conflict Card
- The Rising Action Card
- The Climax Card
- The Falling Action Card
- The Conclusion Card
Remember these are just a guidance, and not set in stone, to get you thinking and writing.
Selected Musical Play List
Feel free to use some or all of the elements provided in this challenge. As always don’t forget to either link or ping back your creative work back here that this challenge inspired!